Notes to Self:
1. A great beginning doesn’t necessarily ensure anything.
2. It is scary how the non-existence of certain entities can make life more relaxing and relieving.
3. It is nauseating to feel hollowed about what consciously did not come about.
4. It is liberating to be in the outside world.
5. Some feelings can never be appropriately expressed.
6. Gratitude is a forgotten concept.
7. It is a comforting feeling to meet a much forgotten and needed friend named ‘Sleep’.
8. Rains are one of God’s best created phenomena.
9. One can never let go of the 90’s.
10. Friends return, all is not lost.
11. Somehow, unconsciously, imprints have been left.
12. Life should be this…quiet and slow.