After finally completing what has to be the most boring Note possible (read as intellectually stimulating and well-researched over a month) and working on another un-challenging presentation, I finally have nothing on my desk! It only makes perfect sense that I utilise this time, this horrible Monday morning to blog about a lot of things that have been on my mind. It’s be easier if I just made a list:
1. An extremely interesting sight: Spotting an extremely rich man who stays in a mansion (literally) wearing a pair of light peach with an orangish tinge pants. Oh and also gold rimmed shades.
2. One of the most challenging questions I have fielded in the recent week was the meaning of the term ‘leverage’.
3. I was asked to spell ‘turmoil’ by a senior at work.
4. I have a new-found appreciation for the saying, ‘What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.’
5. I am now around 60% proficient in Hindi and can hold an extremely good conversation in the language for about an hour.
6. I am learning to brace the cold.
7. I have a new-found, rather re-awakened respect for my parents and Aunt.
8. I am officially over Law School, save for the occasional I-wish-I-was-asleep-and-not-bogged-out-by-responsibilities and my trips to the city.
9. I don’t feel guilty for not having any work.
10. – This post shall resume subsequently. –