1. One of your favorite pastimes is doing absolutely nothing while wearing some form of soft pants. It’s incredible how quickly some of us can return home from work or running errands, and within 20 seconds, successfully switch into sweatpant-comfortableness.
2. Seeing kids living their careless, awesome, responsibility-less life makes you jealous. THAT LITTLE GIRL IS IN PUBLIC WEARING HER HALLOWEEN DISNEY PRINCESS DRESS & TIARA WHILE EATING COTTON CANDY AND NOT BEING CONCERNED ABOUT CALORIES OR THIS MONTH’S ELECTRICITY BILL. LUCKY!
3. You do things just because there’s nobody who can tell you not to. Doritos and Mountain Dew for breakfast? F-ck it, who gon’ stop me?
4. You aren’t a part of your parents plans anymore… Not like, their “life” plans, I’m sure they still love you very much, but their cellphone plans or health Insurance coverage no longer include you.
5. You have “favorite” things that it’s…
View original post 788 more words