- Because you’re procrastinating doing work that is relevant to your life.
- Because you don’t actually care about 75% of the people on your Facebook.
- Because rants are annoying and a day can’t go past without someone ranting on there.
- Because you don’t need to know what is going on in that many people’s lives.
- Because you don’t need that many people knowing what is going on in your life.
- Because a lot of people are faking it.
- Because 85% of it is useless information that you will soon forget.
- Because you’re comparing your life to what your friends depict their life as.
- Because photos of sonograms and daily baby bumps do not enrich your life in anyway.
- Because relationship statuses or a lack thereof do not tell you anything about the relationship status. (Think about it.)
- Because your ego is way too tied to your Facebook interactions.
- Because you’ll give…
View original post 68 more words