A close enough description.
1. Not understanding the concept of boredom because you are so content with your own company.
2. “Get in and get out” is your mantra.
3. Immature hatred towards people who interrupt you when you’re speaking.
4. Feeling like your ears are being raped by loud talkers – which is most people speaking most of the time.
5. Weekends filled with social obligations feeling like work.
6. The awkwardness of having to make conversation with an old acquaintance who’s name escapes you.
7. Being exhausted by days with zero alone time.
8. Aggravation when big plans change.
9. Feelings of irrational contempt for your phone when it rings during your downtime.
10. Sussing people out before opening up.
11. Feeling guilty for requesting a premature home time from your partner at a social event.
12. Sending out telepathic death-rays to pushy sales assistants who try to involve themselves in your…
View original post 510 more words